Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cycling Week 3

http://jorgepbmcoaching.blogspot.com/2009/11/cycling-plan-week-3-hrmrpe.html

Started Week 3 of my winter cycling on Sunday and my legs are starting to become really sore.  I rode my second workout of the week this morning at 4:30 am.  That seems to be the only time I can get my workout in now with wrestling season starting.  I don't want to have to ride at night after I get home from a brutal practice and i don't want to have to sacrifice family time, so mornings seem to be the best fit.  I need to finish the electrical in the room downstairs, so I can get the room insulated.  I think I might have woke up the kids this morning towards the end of my workout.  I normally have the tv on, but I just had it on this morning with no sound so i could at least keep my mind from drifting.  I used my ipod too but apparently the noise of my bike is still pretty loud.  Hopefully I can work on the insulation this weekend if I can finish the wiring. 

Like I said before, wrestling practice has officially begun and it should be an exciting year.  We are probably only goign to have abougt 16 kids out this year, but that seems to be the average here the last couple of years.  Oh well, the kids we do have should be really solid and I am hoping for some quality results by the end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment