Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Blizzard???

Well the good thing about a blizzard this time of year is being stuck in the house and ample of time to get some riding in.  I completed Q3 of week #1 of the winter cycling program today and it feels really good to be back into the swing of things.  My legs and body feel great and my recovery time hasn't taken all that long.  Today I watched the 2005 Ironman World Championships that I received from my wife for Christmas and it was awesome.  Such and inspiring way to complete a workout.  Too bad those videos are only an hour long because it really passed the time and will surely come in handy on my longer rides.

All in all, I think we received over 12 inches of snow this time and this makes 2 blizzards in the month of December.  If it keeps this up, I think it will be a very loooooooong winter!!  Hope everyone had a great Christmas, as we did.  My kids are growing up so fast and they both enjoyed the events this year.  I think my wife is getting a little cabin fever being stuck inside with the kids going on the 4th day now. 

Have a safe and happy new year......set some goals and go achieve them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment